Saturday, February 12, 2011

Portrait: Hands On

Now, I will share with you one of the portrait drawn by me. This picture is of a female actor taken from an entertainment magazine. I drew this using a mechanical pencil with standard 2B lead.



First, I drew the basic head structure--in this case, the head is slightly slanted. Next, I drew the eyes, nose, and mouth. In this stage, mistakes are quite common, as you can notice it especially in the left eye and the chin.



I have repaired the mistakes, and here is what it looked like:




Next, I added details to her eyes, and nose...



More details on her lips, and some part of her hair...



Here is the finished product. Guess who is the actress?



To make the drawing permanent, I sprayed it with fixative--in which I will show you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment